Wednesday, April 23, 2008

How to Safely Lose Up to 9 Pounds Every 11 Days

(Diet & Weight Loss), Fat Loss 4 Idiots is the new best selling weight loss diet available online that shows ordinary people how to safely lose up to 9 pounds every 11 days with their unique dieting methods and without any needing to use or buy fancy exercise equipment or expensive diet pills.

Fat Loss 4 Idiots has quickly become the number 1 rated weight loss product on the Clickbank marketplace that currently has over 10,000 popular digital downloadable products. Fat Loss 4 Idiots is also the perfect program for people wanting to get a six pack or get into great shape for summer.

Fat Loss 4 Idiots is a special diet plan that was created to speed up your metabolism and burn fat at an increased rate by not allowing your body to adjust to a certain amount of calories each day. This technique is also known as Calorie Shifting.

One user of Fat Loss 4 Idiots is quoted as saying, "I have to admit I was really worried this wouldn't work but so far I am very pleased. Today is day 9 and I am down 7 lbs. I've been recommending this to everyone (they are probably all sick of me by now) " - Jayde, USA

And another quoted, "Hi, I'm on day 8 and this diet works! I wasn't going to weigh myself till after the first 11 days but I couldn't wait. I'm down 7 pounds already. It feels great! I thought my pants were looser but didn't think I had lost that much. hope it keeps up!" - Suzanne, USA

One of the benefits of using the Fat Loss 4 Idiots weight loss diet is that you are not required to follow a low calorie or low carbohydrate plan that have become popular in recent times and have been shown to be too strict and too hard to follow for most dieters.

The main difference between the Fat Loss 4 Idiots program and others such as Weight Watchers and Jenny Craig is that the latter usually involve slower dieting progress over a longer period of time and generally achieve only 2-3 pounds of weight loss per week while FL4I focuses on faster weight loss without the need for costly pre-prepared meals.

For more information on how this diet and weight loss plan works visit: http://www.fatloss4idiats.com

No comments: